20100701

Now Shipping International!!!




I know I may be late but hey I've been busy lol but I just discovered Flat Rate Boxes... well not really.. I knew they existed but I didn't realized how beneficial they were.

So we are now shipping priority mail to:


* Canada & Mexico starting at $11.75

* APO/FPO addresses starting at $12.50

United Kingdom, Germany, Trinidad and Tobago, Iceland, Philippines, Dominican Republic, France, Bahamas, Switzerland, Greece, Ireland, India, Fiji, Spain, Japan, Jamaica, Brazil, Sweden, Ecuador, Hungary, Austria starting at $13.45





Let me know if I should add anymore countries :) 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the effort you took to expand upon this post so thoroughly. I look forward to future posts.
    There are various sea vessels involved in shipping to jamaica. It may include box boats or container ships, bulk carriers, tankers, ferries, cable layers, dredgers and barges.

    ReplyDelete