20100307

Broken Rainbow

Okay... sooooo...since I only did a the St. Patrick's Day look on one eye, I had one eye left and since I'm bored I decided to try something new.











I used the following for this look:

Eye Brow:
Dark Brown EyeBrow Fix

Directly under Eyebrow:
Cosmic Latte

Brow Bone (From RIGHT to LEFT)
Earth Day (green)
Caribbean Reef (bluish-green)
Lavender Marriage (lavender)

Cut Crease:
Acid Green Eyeliner {NYX}
Covered the whole lid and inside corner of lid with Milk Jumbo Pencil {NYX}

Lower Lid (RIGHT to LEFT):
Cosmic Latte
School Bus
Pineapple Soda
Ripe Persimmon

Inner corner:
Cherry Moon

Lower Lid Waterline:
Lilac {Wet 'n Wild}
Pink Azalea Ultrafine Luster! Glitter

Lashes: Black liquid eyeliner {E.L.F}
Black Lash Blash Length {Covergirl}





No comments:

Post a Comment