20100305

I LOVE Erika (Inspired Look)

I normally don't do looks because I can never find my camera charger and I really don't like how the lighting in my room is without a good flash BUT I was sooooooo excited about the new member of my jeweled family that I had to do an inspired look.

::I LOVE ERIKA::


Erika Out Of The Blue Pendant - Swarovski

I loved the pale blue, zircon blue and clear crystals in this piece. I guess I'm a little bias though, I've always loved the Erika pieces by Swarovski, so needless to say I was very excited when I got my new Erika in the mail today!


Like I said, the iPhone doesn't take the best pictures with my yellow lighting in my room but this came out okay... not the but good enough until I figure out how to edit the YouTube video I made.












I used the following for this look:

Eye Brow:
Dark Brown EyeBrow Fix

Under Brow and Brow Bone:
Movie Popcorn & Cosmo Latte Pigment

Crease and "V":
Breakup Tears & Astronut Pigment

Lower Lid:
Angel Food Pigment blended with a small amount of Movie Popcorn Pigment

Inner corner:
Martini Ultrafine Luster! Glitter

Lower Lid Waterline:
Navy Eyeliner {ULTA}
Chesapeake Ultrafine Luster! Glitter

Lashes: Ardell False 116 Black


No comments:

Post a Comment